Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Taliaquin posted:

The video (directed by Hedwig and the Angry Inch's own John Cameron Mitchell) for Bright Eyes' "First Day of My Life" tends to make me weepy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5rhhQbyYV0

Happy tears. The doggy listening and the pregnant woman with the headphones on her stomach wreck me.

The song from the s5 finale of Buffy kills me and the funeral song from "The Message" is worse because it was written as a goodbye to the series.

"The Message" gets a lot of poo poo, but I truly found this scene along with the quote ("When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl - when you can't do that...
well...you know the rest.") slay me every single time.

Also this, from the end of Supernatural S2. Right, so it's just a CW show, I get it, but Jensen Ackles knocks the hell out of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

kalanikaloni posted:

You should definitely give Up a try. The tears are worth it.

That depends. I was so miserable after the opening I couldn't enjoy the rest of it. :(

• Locked thread