Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I actually quite like the opening theme of Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, it's kinda catchy. :blush:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
You did miss out Mystery of the Batwoman though didn't you? Unless I am blind and missed it.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Maybe they'll all Skrulls

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
:stare:

That was not what I was expecting from the New Teen Titans shorts.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I also thought that EMH was doing a pretty good job of universe building, seeing Tony Stark arguing with J. Jonah Jameson was incredibly fun and the sort of thing that I had hoped to see more of.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

Sex_Ferguson posted:

It was because the Kingpin character was tied to the rights Fox had at the time, so Greg Weisman used Tombstone and changed the character to fit more with Kingpin's mold, but still gave him his own interesting flavor.

That can't be true, they used the Kingpin in the MTV Spider-Man series and that wasn't made by Fox.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

E the Shaggy posted:

Beware the Batman is going to be something.

Professor Pyg as the main villain and Alfred as the sidekick wielding two 45s? How pissed must Bruce get at Alfred for that poo poo?

"Yeah I know how much you hate guns and everything but who gives a poo poo?"

Didn't they spend a lot of time editing out all the guns after the Aurora cinema shooting?

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

Judgement posted:

That Riddler redesign was the worst. The worst!!!

...except maybe for the Catwoman one, jesus.

The only good thing about the Catwoman redesign was that it distracted from Nightwing's awful hair.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
The Batman has an episode where the Penguin ends up with Green Lantern's ring so I can't hate it

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
X-Men Evolution got better as it went along and by the end of the series it was pretty good, if you can power through the high school drama which filled the first couple of seasons then it's probably worth a watch.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Is interesting how the only ones with really weird faces are the flashes, Aquaman and Batdad. Everyone else has a design ranging from good (Deathstroke) to acceptable (Luthor), and was a wonderful surprise to see Kaldur again.

Bruce had a really weird face as well, it ruined the final scene for me.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

Lurdiak posted:

Superman was by far the blandest of all the DCU shows and was often exactly what it was supposed to be: a saturday morning cartoon for kids. It sometimes rose above that, but much more rarely than Batman or JLU did. It just barely ekes out Batman Beyond for bland to memorable episode ratio, and McGuinness only gets out of that one because the show was stylish as hell.

Hey now, Superman was nowhere near as bland as The Zeta Project!

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Watch in Avengers 2 they move into a mansion and Marvel gets to launch a new cartoon with the team fighting Ultron from their mansion.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

SRM posted:

Oh no, Tartakovsky's Clone Wars is pretty much perfect. I like those shorts even more than the CG Clone Wars show, as much as I'm enjoying that.

The episode the introduces Grievous and up follow where the clones try and save the jedi has some of the best animated action I can think of. It got me so excited to see Grievous in episode III which left me so disappointed when he did bascially nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Wacker was the Spider-Man editor wasn't he? It seems more likely that the Spider-verse story was being thought up around the time Wacker got offered the animation job and he decided to take the basic idea with him.

• Locked thread