Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Semper Fudge
Feb 19, 2009

Pitchfork was wrong. (f)lowers of Algerbong is crap.
I am more excited for Amethyst Princess of Gem World shorts than any straight man should be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Semper Fudge
Feb 19, 2009

Has Vibe even shown up in something other than Blackest Night in the last 25 years?

What a completely bizarre choice.

Semper Fudge fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Feb 22, 2012

Semper Fudge
Feb 19, 2009

Up next on DC's list of properties to adapt: Extraño, Simon Dark, Forerunner, Superman Blue, and Bloodwynd.

Semper Fudge
Feb 19, 2009

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=65669

quote:

"Given the continuing decline in the direct-to-video film market and shifting business models in the production of digital series, the decision was made to close Warner Premiere," the studio said in a statement to TheWrap.

Well this sucks.

Semper Fudge
Feb 19, 2009

I'd love to know what people think Dan DiDio actually does all day. Because apparently being the second highest man in the company leaves him with nothing but time to exact petty revenge on the fans.

Not even mentioning that Dan has absolutely zero control over other branches of Warner Bros.

Semper Fudge
Feb 19, 2009

The animation in Avengers Assemble is unreal in how bad it is. I seriously cannot believe a cartoon can look like this in 2013.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Semper Fudge
Feb 19, 2009

I hate Steve Trevor as SUPER SECRET AGENT, but I actually love him as the Justice League's liaison to the US government who has to sell them on the League's stupid poo poo.

• Locked thread