Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

TwoPair posted:

You forgot to mention in the OP that Spectacular Spider-Man's theme song is possibly the catchiest earworm designed by man. Seriously, I dare you to watch that video only
One of the things I miss about the show. And season 2's not on dvd either (neither is Transformers Animated season 3...or the rest of Gargoyles for that matter.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Al Baron posted:

From this week's TV Guide:

Guys, Vibe. Vibe's getting a short.
I wonder if it'll involve breakdancing...

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Looks like Sean Galloway's the character designer on this. I liked his work on Spectacular Spider-man.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

KungFu Grip posted:

I too liked the voice in EMH. I find the new Tony Stark voice to sound a little too highpitched.
The funny thing is Eric Loomis wasn't really doing a RDJ impersonation in EMH. That IS his actual voice.

Perigryn fucked around with this message at 12:10 on May 17, 2013

• Locked thread