Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

InitialDave posted:

Yeah, I don't think you'd find any 5SFE MR2 in the UK, whether it's a UK-market car or an import, it's going to have some flavour of 3SG-- in it.
Rear spoiler + sunroof for a UK car probably means GT Coupé which had the 3-SGE. I know this because I've got one parked about 15' away from me right now. :v: Only the base spec model over here had the gutless wonder which was the two litre 5S-FE lump.

Also, my brother and me were having a running debate about whether James May was driving the Ferrari around Windsor or not right up until the shot of the Long Walk and the castle. Annoyingly, I was taking the "It might be, it might not be" side. :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Slime TrainerS
So for the people defending "the Talent" - where is the line drawn?
How far must an A-lister go before you're willing to accept that, nope - they have to go?

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Slime TrainerS

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

You have no idea how sad I am that the Hellcat you're referencing wasn't this badass motherfucker which is totally something that should be on Top Gear.
"Tonight on Top Gear - I thrash an old Roman around the track, Richard is smaller than a mouse, and James gets inside WW2's Churchill".

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Slime TrainerS

InitialDave posted:

Yeah, it wasn't even funny, so no idea what they were doing there.
:tinfoil: Numbers aren't where Amazon want them to be so they got told to go out and be 'controversial' for some more free press.