Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xenoid
Dec 9, 2006
This special is the first time I find myself on the "this was poo poo" side of the fence. There were a few good moments that were basically summed up in KozmoNaut's post and that was it.

Maybe the regular season itself will be better..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenoid
Dec 9, 2006
The M5 review felt weak, but Kimi was funny, Slash was meh, and the rallycross/Ferrari bits were high points for the entire season. Good ep overall.

Xenoid
Dec 9, 2006
One of the best episodes I've seen. I nearly cried laughing when they woke up after the "croc" attack.

Xenoid
Dec 9, 2006

Mighty Horse posted:

Everyone said this on the internet, but when it came out, nobody bought one.

Which was a big factor for why you can't buy a new Pontiac today.

I drove one when they came to Canada. Other than the engine there was nothing for me to like. Felt cheap and they wanted too much for it.

Xenoid
Dec 9, 2006

mod sassinator posted:

Ehhh I have some doubts about that. From the equipment and food they showed I seriously doubt he was there for 3 days. They were probably there for one night at most while they got in all the shots needed for the bit. It's a TV show, not a real life documentary.

Pretty sure Hammond stayed in a hotel. TG is not very factual show. I'm also pretty sure they were in the Monashees and not the Rockies. When James slipped off the road, there was no way he was getting out without a tow from one of the Land Rovers they were filming with.