Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absentlife
Apr 5, 2007
Imo the Noble was the best looking of the three. The Lamborghini is a breathtaking car, but I think they went a little overboard with it. It's way too wide and compared to the other three almost vulgar. I still think the Gallardo is the best looking from their line up.

On the other hand the McLaren looks way too "safe". Looks too generic for a supposed super car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absentlife
Apr 5, 2007

Straw Dog posted:

Will Dot I Dot Am Dot bored me to tears and his car design is as atrocious as his music.

Had a lot more fun watching this episode than the deservedly-maligned India special. A speedy return to form by the TG guys.

If I had to choose between the McLaren, the Noble and the Lambo, I'd go for the 458. I think it was kind of the point of this whole episode.

Yeah, the 458 looks better, sounds better and probably drives better than either of those three. Ferrari really know what the hell they're doing

Absentlife
Apr 5, 2007
Craig Ferguson interviewed LeBlanc a few times on his show. He's pretty much the opposite of Joey in real life. I think he'll be a decent interview, and obviously a huge upgrade from last week