Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cdc
May 28, 2007

To you, Baldrick, the Renaissance was just something that happened to other people, wasn't it?
Extra gear is good and fun
Top gear not so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cdc
May 28, 2007

To you, Baldrick, the Renaissance was just something that happened to other people, wasn't it?
Sack the ginger oval office and Joey and make extra gear the top gear. I say this as a fellow ginger oval office.

cdc
May 28, 2007

Wasn't amazing or anything, but I was entertained.

Wonder if they have something really special planned for what I assume will be their last episode? And maybe the last time they work together.

cdc
May 28, 2007

Mr Beens posted:

Hammond said in an interview the next one is one of his favourite ever

Sounds good. They have been providing us with top notch entertainment for 20+ years, lets hope they go out on a high note.

cdc
May 28, 2007

Data Graham posted:

I mean of course he would say that

Yeah, would be strange if he went out with "this last one is poo poo, don't watch it"

Oh, well. Lets hope for the best.