Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Froderick
Aug 15, 2007

You don't box in a vet.
Wow after that episode I'm starting to prefer TGUS. Rallycross was the only redeeming part.

Jut posted:

This season was one of the weakest in recent times though, from the piss poor India special to the 20 min advert for The Sweeney.
I hope they return to form next season.

This.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Froderick
Aug 15, 2007

You don't box in a vet.
The specials/challenges on TGUK are the only things that I keep going back and watching over and over. I like the supercar reviews but skip through them to get to the challenges after I've seen it a couple times. If TGUS sticks to doing nothing but challenges and a loser battle at the end, I'll keep watching. Besides, after seeing some variant of the 911 reviewed for the 50th time it gets pretty irritating. Ugh, May and Hammond both drone on about those drat things forever.

Froderick
Aug 15, 2007

You don't box in a vet.
They tried to teach Adam to drive iirc. He still sucks at it.

Froderick
Aug 15, 2007

You don't box in a vet.
I laughed more at Rutledge saying "I just thought you would like it! It doesn't have anything to do with Katie!" than in anything in the new Africa special.