Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VCR 2.0
Oct 5, 2007

wolrah posted:

On that note, since we have the India special and the race listed in the OP, does anyone think we'll get anything like a cheap car challenge this series?

I sure hope so, because these have always been my favorite segments. I'd love to see them do a cheap pickup-truck challenge, however I'm not too sure what the truck market is in the UK, it can't be very big though.

There's always TGUS for my truck fix though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VCR 2.0
Oct 5, 2007

Mad Dragon posted:

15? Jesus. I just started S3 on Netflix, since I've never watched more than YouTube clips. I'll eventually watch them all, but are there any recommendations on absolute must-see episodes?

All of the specials are amazing, especially the Vietnam one.

Honestly though I'd just work my way up chronologically, there aren't really any terrible episodes that I can think of, and there's a couple running jokes throughout the whole series.

VCR 2.0
Oct 5, 2007
Well I learned a lot about the cars and thought it was a great special! The TV Van had me in stitches, and the Aqua-Lotus actually working had me cheering. Obviously it wasn't Vietnam or Botswana, but I was expecting a special about Bond cars and that's exactly what I got.