Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
Do the English have some sort of institutional hatred of Mexico? Every single British panel show I watch has at some point had a digression where everyone just gets really racist toward Mexicans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
I know the TGUK challenges are no more 'real' than the TGUS ones but the uk hosts are just such better actors than the us ones or something because the us challenges just feel so fake and pointless. The reviews are also much more marketing-toady. I'll keep watching it because I have nothing better to do, but I won't like it.

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine

KozmoNaut posted:

Why should a police car look aggressive?

I'd prefer police officers (and their vehicles) to be friendly and curteous, but firm and decisive. Not aggressive.

You must not be American.