Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
This is television. Your only allowed to expose the bigotry of white people...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I thought the fire was real at the time and I think lots of others weren't clued into "top gear is staged" at all. But I'm in the big group that only ever heard about the show after season 9.

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Cat Terrist posted:

He's a zero talented oval office who was a boring guest. How the gently caress is that racist?

Because he's black duh. Just like not knowing who the heck "peta 23 from essex" is is a clear example of male privilage/gaze/triggering/boobplate.

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

echoplex posted:

They might have some of the fibreglass underbody moulds, but the panel dies where sold as scrap and used as weights for nets in the irish sea, right after liquidation. The panel dies are definitely long gone. Not that it would be hard to have them retooled in this day and age, but I can't imagine them breaking even on such an endeavour.

Isnt it just an engine and grill swapped lotus esprit S2? Its even got a few leftover leyland bits on the interior trim.

Flesh Croissant fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Jan 31, 2012

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Hammond being the competitive one would have to buy some sort of salvage title new beetle and win every challenge, while being mocked mercilessly.

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

bolind posted:

The fat dude seems like a really good guy, so when they rib on him for his size, it's not funny.

Since when are fat people not funny?

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
In many ways its the miata of the 1960's.

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Season 9 episode 3 The first USA special. Cow-mero, Moroso motorsports park (which is now the much more posh-sounding "Palm Beach International Raceway". Attacked by rednecks and falling in love with american cars they bought (which i havent seen them do on any other "cheap car" special.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Jezrael posted:

"This car has so much grip!!"
*drifts every corner*

Classic clarkson move.