Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

MechPlasma posted:

You forgot to say what country you're talking about. They don't all get them at the same time.

Works on mine (USA)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

pazrs posted:

Best SIARPC this season. Weber seems like the only nice guy left in F1. Hope it goes well for him with Porsche.

I agree, he was great. It'll be interesting to see him with Porsche. Sad the series is already over. :saddowns:

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
I'd watch Jay Leno if he took over. :tinfoil:

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Data Graham posted:

You guys want "Top Gear US", that's what this is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOQe1hWvX_c

Chemistry, check. POWERRRR, check. Attitude toward source of funding, check.

:eyepop: 22:00

Apparently you can get those Hellcat things in manual :unsmigghh:

I saw their series linked recently, and have started to watch different episodes of the show for about a week now. Pretty fantastic I must say!

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Some of these deleted scenes are pretty great https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31xN0KTU99E

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
I have a prime account I may be willing to share with another US Person (if it matters??)

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Terrible Robot posted:

Unless something has changed, Prime accounts that piggyback off a main account don't get the streaming or anything else special, only the free 2-day shipping.

Ah I did not know, drat

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
I don't care at this point, just need something new

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
It's been way too long, I can't wait.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

DiggityDoink posted:

None of the specials are on the site though, kinda disappointing.

e: nm they're just in a different category. season 1 still has never been available on any of the sites TG has been hosted on

Tbf it's not that good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
This was a bit different but I liked it. That PBR was hilariously awesome.