Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

that tree was endangered and in need of protection

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

really want to know what time jeremy, richard and james get round the track in the reasonably priced car

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

also living in a yeti's frozen butthole isn't something to be proud of

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Ika posted:

What are they going to say now that france is no longer the one country in the world that doesn't get top gear.

apart from the uk

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

wolrah posted:

I still think Jonny Quest has the right idea, let's get James drinking some proper American craft beers and spirits. Oz can keep his rotten grape juice if he wants.

James would hate American beer

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Craptacular posted:

"Racial discrimination?"

Clarkson is white, Tymon is white. Where could race even enter into this? Or are the Irish considered to be a different race in the UK, like circa mid-19th century USA?

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Humphreys posted:

I knew that would be a response and I should have known better.

Nevertheless I want to live in that part of Britain if everyone has his mannerisms 24/7

You don't

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

It's rare that Clarkson is 100% right on something but he totally was about Georgia and Tbilisi.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Yeah I liked this one. Was nerding out as much as James was with those old manuscripts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Cat Hatter posted:

"Let's just keep going, James!"

See you in Spain, lads