Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

'CUZ HE JUST GOT DUNKED ON!

davebo posted:

Is it not basically the Rio 5 door? I thought they were pretty similar but I don't know the details.

The Rio is a sub compact car and the Cee'd is a compact. The 2014 Forte 5 would be the closest to the Cee'd but they aren't quite the same.

Unfortunately the Cee'd is a bit better looking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

Sadi posted:

I was looking at its average MPG on track during the episode. Based on what I read If you had 20 min run groups you could burn through drat near a full tank every 2 to 3 runs. (I may have been drinking when reading that and running the numbers so take that with a large grain of salt)

I would burn through 20-22 gallons of gas in my SRT8 during a track day. With an 18.5g tank I always had two 5g fuel jugs to put some more gas in the tank midway through the day. Keep in mind that's with a fair amount of lap traffic from slower cars so I was never getting a full session of flat out running. Big V8's at full song use a lot of gas, news at 11.

kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

Falken posted:

Does that mean he's not coming on then?

:golfclap:

I actually hope they continue with that bit this year

kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

davebo posted:

If you get to drive one soon hit me up, I'll meet you anywhere. My local dealer still doesn't have an exact date when they'll get a US-spec one in, and I'm not going to Montgomery Mall to stare at a Korean one I can't sit in.

We’re being told they are at the port of arrival for our region and that mid month we can place our orders and they should start arriving last week of November to first week of December. Shouldn’t be much longer if you want to TD one.