Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

The hill climb bit was good, and I think they missed out on the best part of Inda: the vehicles. They didn't have to do anything dangerous, just set up more events with all the cars, taxis, trucks, carts.

It was awful because there's no reason to force gags on the crew. Hammond is the worst offender; he didn't do anything in the episode that wasn't a poorly prompted fake reaction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

The first Italian tow truck driver is all that was needed to make this show brilliant again. I laughed so hard I woke my wife up.

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

echoplex posted:

The Fenton thing was legitimately funny.

I'm still laughing at this. And anything Brian Johnson does makes me so happy. He looked sooooo out of place in the Fisker.