Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Absentlife posted:

Yeah, the 458 looks better, sounds better and probably drives better than either of those three. Ferrari really know what the hell they're doing

I was surprised they were so far apart from the 458 at Imola. I know it's The (Italian) Stig and everything, but all three of their cars posted noticeably faster times around their own track (McLaren 1:16.2, Aventador 1:16.5, M600 1:17.7 with a Cold condition) than the 458's 1:19.1. I would have assumed even with less skill they still would have been able to close the gap to around three seconds or so. I was wishing they would have Italian Stig do a lap with each of the cars after the fact just to see if the faster times would have translated to a proper F1 track.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU