Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tobu
Aug 20, 2004

Bunny-Bee makes me happy!
I'm looking forward to the India special but I really want an Australian special.

We are pretty backwards and easy to make fun of. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tobu
Aug 20, 2004

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Apparently Andy Wilman responded:

Seems fairly down to earth. Hopefully the season will be good.

Link

Seems like a good start. Was it Andy Wilman on vocals at the garden party?

tobu
Aug 20, 2004

I just want more shots of the hosts talking about the cars while actually driving. It makes the UK version feel nice and personal; as if they were confiding in me. Like I was their television friend. :colbert:

Also the beeb also seems a little better at story telling.

tobu
Aug 20, 2004

I really want to buy some beaters and try and cross country them. It would be chuffing magic!

tobu
Aug 20, 2004

Xelkelvos posted:

So apparently there's a Top Gear South Korea. Has anyone seen how it compares to the US or UK (or god forbid, the Australian) version?

Never seen it but I did see when they crashed a AH1 Cobra helicopter during a race:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EsoWpTO2qg

tobu
Aug 20, 2004

bull3964 posted:

Get that Colin Furze guy to host since he's always inventing badass poo poo.

I read this a Colin Firth... and I was taken by the idea but I'm not sure if he can be as self depreciating as needed. Same for Elba.

tobu
Aug 20, 2004

triple clutcher posted:

god, Hammond's goatee looks terrible. Makes him look like he should be wearing an ill-fitting polo shirt and trying to sell me a cell phone charger.

It is so bad I would say it was designed and dye'd to give them something to pick on him about.

tobu
Aug 20, 2004

gently caress yes!

No idea how I will give amazon money for this but I'm sure I'll find out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tobu
Aug 20, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

Ah, my mistake.

Don't blame yourself... MG is actually British Leylands mistake?