Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

The front end looks like the rear end of a Saleen S7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Oh Finns, you're so bad at interviews

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

It was bizarre Clarkson asking what crystal meth was, they don't have amphetamines there?

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Ah, I thought it was French related

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Outside Dawg posted:

Nope it was Chevy, I give you the SSR;

And here it is in purple with the top down;

Edit: Dodge (Plymouth) produced the Prowler;

And of course the Chrysler gave us the PT Cruiser, but I will not willing subject humans to its hideousness.

drat, I used to like the Prowler until I saw this picture and the words "PT Cruiser" in the same frame...

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

The American version of a Perrrrjoe driver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0BL_QTzmoI

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Why does suspending him have to involve not airing the episode?

^^^ It's kind of like a kerfuffle

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

In American war movies we have no idea which Asian country they are defending liberty from until we hear a soldier call the Asians a derogatory name. Slope or gook? Oh this is in Vietnam!

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

The Argentinians are winning, this is bullshit!

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Tonight's episode: "Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May immerse themselves in the world of classics as they attempt to understand the appeal of keeping an old car in the garage for balmy summer days. With Clarkson in a Fiat 124 Spider, Hammond in an MGB GT and May in a Peugeot 304 Cabriolet, the trio take a drive in the country, tinker with their engines and end up at a track day as they try to become true classic car owners. Also in the show, Hammond pits the Subaru WRX STi against the Volkswagen Golf R on the track and footballing legend Gary Lineker is the Star in the Reasonably Priced Car."

Well we aren't missing much at least :colbert:

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Why didn't Christian Bale get fired? This was totally uncalled for and very abusive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0auwpvAU2YA

Oh yeah, because show business is heartless and decrepit and shut the gently caress up do your loving job and get the product out so it can make money.

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Show is dead. Rename thread to Roadkill Series Whatever - BAM!

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Is "sausage roll" what the English call hot dogs?

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

"Tonight! What do you call it when you breed a Mexican with an Argentinian?"

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Its like when a baseball team has a bobblehead night for a player that's been traded to another team, but a lot more awkward

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Sabine or gently caress off with the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

It's the same with SNL. They syndicate it out but strip a lot of the music acts and even some of the most famous skits.