Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Well, I'm glad to see my opinion about the special is shared. Enjoyable points for me were the highway drive, and learning about those food delivery guys. If the Rolls and the Jag acted up, it would have been way better. I've always wondered if they actually do just go and pick cars at random, or do they make sure the field has a certain amount of craziness to it. I have no idea how James could be so daft as to think a automatic Z3 would make a good convertible for the mid-east special...

As for why they didn't just get local cars: I'm under the impression that they go to China this season and this is exactly what they do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Ah, drat. I was tricked! Sorry, guys.

Maybe next year they'll come to Canada and point out our total lack of a car industry. It could end up in Hammond driving a Bricklin SV-1.

I was thinking about this not so long ago while watching that "Canada's worst driver" TV show. They were using a Dodge Challenger with a maple leaf motif on one of the sections, and it occurred to me that it is pretty much the most Canadian car.

We have a very healthy car industry here, it's just that there's never been a Canadian brand. I have no idea what Canada's car industry would look like if it developed like Australia's, but I'm thinking rustproofing would be a hell of a lot better.

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Mister Kingdom posted:

I would love to see more Man Lab or Toy Stories.

Honestly, I loved the poo poo out of "Oz and James' Big Wine Adventures" and "Oz and James Drink to Britain." They should make another one of those, if they can find a cool place to do it in.