Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benjamin Disraeli
Oct 19, 2005

Let's have some fun
This beat is sick
Let's play a Love game!

neckbeard posted:

the Top Gear Polar Special is what I use to introduce people to the show :canada:. The Vietnam Special is also fantastic.

For regular episodes
S08E03 - Amphibious cars challenge
S10E07 - £1200 British Leyland cheap-car challenge
S10E09 - Top Gear enters the Britcar 24 Hour Endurance Race
S12E06 - Did the communists ever make a good car? • A not-so-ordinary road test of the Ford Fiesta with the Royal Marines.
S13E02 - What is the perfect car for 17 year olds for £2,500?

I'd also like to add in a recommendation for the first US Special (the one where they go through the south in $1000 cars. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard for so long at a TV show and ever since then I've been hooked. The Botswana Special then had the same effect.

gently caress I'm excited for tomorrow...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU