Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
This is pretty accurate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBi_h282p8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
I wonder if these guys were offended...

http://biggayicecream.com/

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
Trying to get the town name of loving into the satnav was childishly funny to me. Also if that was really James catching air in the 3 1/2 ton Bentley, then...drat

Meydey fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Jan 27, 2017

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
Watching the finale now. I laughed at the Celebrity Braincrash. First time for everything I guess.

Edit: HOLY poo poo! That Patrol!

Meydey fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Feb 3, 2017

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
The bits came across as a little too scripted, but that has always been an issue. I loved the format for the guest stars. A rwd f-type is perfect for that course.
The main segment was great, and I was on the edge of my seat for the crash, even though I knew it was coming. The fact that they did no commentary during it was epic.
Also, Jeremy eating that sausage made me uncomfortable. Ketchup, really?

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

CornHolio posted:

I am more referring to statements like the following:

Some of us genuinely enjoy it, leave us be. I will be very sad if this show goes away because people bitch about some of the jokes and challenges being "played out."

I totally agree. It may not be the absolute best material they have put out, but I enjoy the current format and look forward to watching it every week.
If you do not like the show, then just don't watch it.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
I do think the star quality of the celebs has been a little lacking this year. Hoff is prob the biggest star this season.
I did get a kick out of Jeremy this ep uncomfortably mocking the older crowd that listens to classical music

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
He was still in the car. Didn't you hear him say "OW"?

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
This seems to be about the closest google streetview to the track.
https://www.google.com/maps/@41.236...l=en&authuser=0

Yeah, I don't think the trees are going to stop much.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
I would take the XJ220 over the Bugatti any day. Its just so sexy.
Formally requesting a De Tomaso Pantera vs Lamborghini Muira match-up next.

Meydey fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Feb 2, 2018

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
I enjoyed that episode immensely. Felt like old TG.
Something about Mays face every time the water sloshed got me.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
I started tearing up during the church scene when people were holding the pictures of themselves as kids with their parents Fords. Not sure why that got me as I detest all things Ford (had a Taurus wagon once)
Was pretty flabbergasted during the montage at the end until the "Don't Stop" guy who was obviously a plant. The old TG scenes were pretty jarring when you notice how young they looked in a few.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

FogHelmut posted:

I am in awe of how Clarkson looks 10 months pregnant.

With triplets