Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
That was in fact quite poo poo. Whole thing seemed to have been written in a boardroom from transcripts of viewer statistics - or reading forum posts or something. Haw haw people totally dig when they ruin something on James' car!!!

Eyerolling and facepalms were aplenty for this one. Atleast only way from this is up, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
Pretty solid episode. I actually liked LeBlanc. Chill dude, good driver. Chinese stig = best stig. (well african stig owns too)

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
Why didnt Richard just buy a kettenkrad proper??

Pretty fun episode all in all.

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave

Sockington posted:

Spotted something better than the Challenger.

haha, good eyes

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
God drat that rallycross segment was great! Easily made up for any other shortcommings this season - I loved it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
I predict he will spend 20 minutes hating on it, but on the last portion of the race its charms will WIN HIM OVER.

Quincy Smallvoice fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Feb 7, 2013