Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

destructo
Apr 29, 2006

G-Dub posted:

I wish Richard Hammond was left at home for every segment of every show.
I too, wish it could be James & Jezzers's Car Fun Time, but :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

destructo
Apr 29, 2006
Thanks for the reminder to go rewatch the 10k supercar challenge :D

destructo
Apr 29, 2006

coolskillrex remix posted:

Seemed like the flames lasted a long loving time on the track from the lambo. Is that the lambo burning off excess fuel?
Afterburners duh.

destructo
Apr 29, 2006

sbaldrick posted:

I love the Jeremy and James do some kind of history segments. I get the feeling they they like each other way better then they like Hammond.
I loved how during the Saab segments, it was (at least it seemed like) they were just shooting the poo poo while driving around in the countryside. Not the most exciting episode, but definitely a great one.

destructo
Apr 29, 2006
Definitely a great way to finish off the season, seeing genuine feelings out of the presenters (Ferrari+rallycross) was excellent. The only thing I would have changed would be to cut all the chat and do an M5 historical review.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

destructo
Apr 29, 2006
I swear they switched equipment or production techniques, because that Huayra bit just seemed loving _sharp_. That car is so gorgeous.