Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zaa Boogie
Sep 13, 2007

"Suckle on this receptacle!"

bizarre deformity posted:

The game comes out Thursday in Japan? Any word on the trophies/saves yet?

Pretty sure you're gonna be poo poo out of luck for saves. If there wasn't a cloud saving option then I doubt you'll have anything.

As for trophies:
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2017/03/07/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-2-5-remix-ps4-includes-four-platinum-trophies/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaa Boogie
Sep 13, 2007

Shoren posted:

That's strange that there are so few trophies compared to the PS3 releases. They look like easy platinum trophies in comparison.

There's were 222 trophies total in the original two releases. There's 201 in 1.5 + 2.5. Looks like there aren't any for the movies anymore so that's 11 gone.

Also I'm not sure why people are surprised. I don't really remember times when trophies carried over to a whole 'nother release after the fact.

Zaa Boogie
Sep 13, 2007

bizarre deformity posted:

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD carried over everything.

That also had cross save support, which seems like a good linchpin on whether a game will have cross trophies or not.

Zaa Boogie
Sep 13, 2007

Hey, 2 steps forward, 1 step back. At least they're still fixing things, ha.

Zaa Boogie
Sep 13, 2007

If you would've told me that Nomura's plan to top the fantastic upgrade of the Gummi ship sections from KH 1 to KH2 was to hand it to the director and team of Einhänder I would've called you a drat liar and laughed in your face.

https://www.khinsider.com/news/Latest-Dengeki-issue-features-interview-with-Nomura-on-Frozen-Gummi-Ships-Chikai-12649

Yet, here we are.

Zaa Boogie fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Jun 28, 2018

Zaa Boogie
Sep 13, 2007

Billzasilver posted:

hosed up that Act III of this game will be sora hunting down and killing Donald and Goofy, the two newest members of Org XIII

Foygoox and Xondlad, the real final bosses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaa Boogie
Sep 13, 2007

If I remember right full auto is just a setting. Default is semo-aut. It lets you hold down the button to fire then let go to paint with lasers.