Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TechnoSyndrome
Apr 10, 2009

STARE
What's wrong with the GBA version of Chain of Memories? I find it a thousand times more playable than the PS2 remake. The PS2 version's combat is way too slow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TechnoSyndrome
Apr 10, 2009

STARE

Ohtsam posted:

The thing is, no Kingdom Hearts game has ever been released in a digital store. Unless it has to do with some weird music rights issue that may not change.

Isn't it a requirement on both Xbox One and PlayStation 4 that all games are released digitally? I want to say that's a policy on at least one of the two, if not both.

TechnoSyndrome
Apr 10, 2009

STARE
Final Fantasy Versus XIII Final Fantasy XV had a trailer eight years ago, so frankly I still don't believe it.

Also I never noticed them before but there's something disturbing about the way the character portraits in the corner move.

TechnoSyndrome
Apr 10, 2009

STARE

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

Edit: wait, I can't remember, is my TV's Game Mode good or bad?

Game Mode should turn off some post processing effects to reduce display lag, but there might still be other things you can shut off to reduce it further.

Edit: Also it usually has its own default calibration, so you'll probably need to mess around with color levels/contrast/brightness and stuff to get it looking like you previously had it set up.

TechnoSyndrome
Apr 10, 2009

STARE

HGH posted:

Who do I have to pay to hear this

Tony Anselmo