Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jupiter Jazz
Jan 13, 2007

by sebmojo
can someone please buy me back my old avatar and include the dogs gang tag once it's available?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jupiter Jazz
Jan 13, 2007

by sebmojo

SoundMonkey posted:

i don't know what your old av was but i can give you the tag when it's uploaded

Ok.

Can you give me this avatar

with the text "I'll be swimming while you dogs drown!"

included with the doggy gang tag?

Jupiter Jazz
Jan 13, 2007

by sebmojo
I apologize for being an rear end in a top hat, Stingwing

Soundmonkey can you delete the picture of my family in toxic waste? I set it so it'd delete within 12 hours but it hasn't.

Jupiter Jazz
Jan 13, 2007

by sebmojo

SoundMonkey posted:

Oh, in the gas chamber? Uh... I don't know. I'm pretty sure I can't actually do that but I'll ask an admin.

edit: also only JJ gets a free tag, erryone else has to do some dumb contest i think up while i wait for it to get uploaded

edit the second: i got someone to edit out the OP.

On the last page there's pictures of my family that are posted and quoted.

And thank you.

Jupiter Jazz fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Nov 23, 2020

Jupiter Jazz
Jan 13, 2007

by sebmojo
Yay! It uploaded!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jupiter Jazz
Jan 13, 2007

by sebmojo

SoundMonkey posted:

yeah, i couldn't do the other image because i can only use images that are already hosted on SA in custom titles, but you have the tag at least.

I'll order it myself then. Thanks!