Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

I'm sad to see the awful photo thread gone. I know it was a circle jerk but it was enjoyable as a jerker, and honestly useful as a learning tool to some extent. Seeing so many bad things (like dead looking selective color babies) was useful when I was just starting to get into photography. It really brought attention to that terrible poo poo and had its use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Mandatory critiques?

rio
Mar 20, 2008

I think that comment might have been meant for internetgearforum.com and not here.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Can we have the bad photography thread back please? :comeback:

rio
Mar 20, 2008

The only true art is straight OOC.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

If there were a dorkroom irc, would anyone join the dorkroom irc? Sometimes while editing I feel like I just need to take a break, and while the actual dorkroom is great, some real human interaction (via pc to pc internet chat) would also be pretty great.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

It doesn't seem like it has changed PAD, but it has been long enough that I may have forgotten what it was like before the split. Not having comments in the low effort thread is basically like, let's make a dorkroom tumblr or something. If it is up for discussion it seems like it might as well have the no commenting rule lifted.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

I don’t know, I’m not sure if anyone takes photos here anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Start a new one so we can watch the decline all over again.