Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

wolfs posted:

oh hey my post a few months ago is relevant

legitimately heartbreaking to lose this place if he does delete it all :(

We have a thread about finding new places to post and we have a new discord now too. I don't wanna see this place die.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3929110&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

soundmonkey give the gang tags

Ric posted:

In this varient, the text is quite close to the black paddling dog. Would your ethics allow you to reframe it, moving the dogs slightly to the left?

This is truth erasure

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Hey SoundMonkey, can I get a link to the Discord in the OP or something?
https://discord.gg/98XxqMB

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Hey everyone. Soundmonkey asked if I'd like to mod The Dorkroom and I said yes, so hi, I'll be moderating here now.

Thanks Soundmonkey for the opportunity, I really love this place and I'm hoping we can get some fresh faces in here taking bad photos. There'll be a new rules thread at some point and if you have any opinions or suggestions feel free to shoot me a PM or you can e-mail me at megadorkroom@gmail.com

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Thanks for making my first time easy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Its more of a representative democracy where I represent myself and it's also the only vote that counts.