Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
Images inside spoilers still load on the browser so people who are on monitored connections might still get flagged by their network for it. I'd suggest making a thread with a clear NSFW tag in the title so that people can avoid it at work and won't trip over NSFW images in otherwise SFW threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
How big are the products you are photographing? If they are small (less than the size of a freshly severed human head) you can buy a light tent from Amazon or eBay for about $30 which will come with some 500w lamps and a bunch of different coloured backdrops. This is an example of that kind of thing (just the first result on Amazon, I don't have any particular connection to that specific model or vendor). Bigger ones that you could fit a chainsaw in are about $140.

If you are photographing stuff like industrial shredders or soundproof doors, it gets exponentially more expensive.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

Ethics_Gradient posted:

Someone revivie the postprocessing thread: I'm too crap to create an OP, wanna learn.

I expended the minimum anount of effort.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
Signing up for gang tags please!