Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

IRC drama on the forums always ends badly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Awkward Davies posted:

I wasn't talking about the dude who provoked you, I was talking about someone else who provoked a small spat when he said "this thread is not for snapshots". I'd challenge that person to explain what exactly that means, what makes a "snapshot" better than a "PAD", and what defines them. The point being a "snapshot" can evoke a feeling and a mood without the set-up of a photoshoot. Hell, all of photojournalism is based on "snapshots" and requires as much training and work to get good at as anything else. Torgeaux is an excellent photographer and great contributor to this forum, but feels locked out of the PAD thread. Is that right?

You can call me out by name, if you want. I don't get hurt when people disagree with me on the internet.

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

What's the point of talking about awful photos? They're everywhere. They're not hard to find. Circlejerking around terrible photos only provides a way to justify stagnation rather than growth.

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Blow off steam by taking some :krad: photos.

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Can't you already quote them and crit in PAD?

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

rcman50166 posted:

Well, that thread is terrible now. I want to poo poo all over the particular individuals making it terrible but this ain't GBS.

The terribleness of a thread is easily avoided by not loving reading it.

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

rcman50166 posted:

I'm trying to get better at understanding and producing photography. Why would you recommend something that would clearly inhibit that?

You aren't going to understand or produce anything better by running off to the rules thread or mashing the report button.

Have you ever posted on Ugly Hedgehog? A much more appropriate place for your posting.

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

God forbid you actually have to participate in something without calling in mommy and daddy.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

rcman50166 posted:

Seriously though, just do what you promised to do. You straight up ignored my last message.

shut the gently caress up

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

rcman50166 posted:

Let's poo poo up the rule thread some more. That ended well last time. I just wanted to let Soundmonkey know that I am still waiting.

If I could make a new dorkroom rule it'd be rcman50166 stay out

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

God rcman you were loving irritating before but now that you're an idiot narcissist spawned out of rolling-with-the-punches ashes you've turned into something worse than fishmech

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

I'll pay you $18 to never post in the dorkroom again, what's your paypal

toxx required

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

No

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

bellows lugosi fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Nov 19, 2020

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

SoundMonkey show yourself coward

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

ethically i was able to make this modification

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

tell us the requirement dear leader

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

here's 150x39

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

probate me coward