Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

With these Zombie Eyes he rendered her powerless - With this Zombie Grip he made her perform his every desire!
I was thinking of starting a thread about abstract, minimalist & banal photography. Is this groovy and does anyone even give a poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

With these Zombie Eyes he rendered her powerless - With this Zombie Grip he made her perform his every desire!
I'll start working on it then.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Laser Cow posted:

Can we make it that if you haven't actually used a piece of equipment you should't express your opinion about it as if you have. I feel like this shouldn't have to be said but there seems to be a lot of opinions about gear that isn't necessarily founded in actual experience.

I've never used Nikon gear but it sucks a bag of dicks. That is a fact based on an actual experience. I agree tho - every time we post about a piece of gear we must include a pic of the gear - must include our face and a piece of paper with our user name, date, time, sexual preference, list of food allergies & favorite New Kid.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

8th-samurai posted:

Take heed internet, this man is an expert on bags of dicks. Also my favorite New Kid is Donnie because I bet partying with him and his brother is rad as hell.

Gotta be an expert on somethin in life. I'm kinda partial to Danny.

Musket posted:

At the very least can we not talk about MTF charts and how we bought 4 copies of a sigma lens to do sharpness tests with because your hobby work will one day be hung in MOMA.

We are all perfectly aware of quality issues regarding 3rd party lens purchases.

A better way to say this - Shut the gently caress up and take photos.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

rio posted:

I think that comment might have been meant for internetgearforum.com and not here.

internetgearforum.com › shut the gently caress up and take photos

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Mr. Despair posted:

The forum still needs to be renamed to The Pentax ME Superroom.

Whitezombi posted:

shut the gently caress up and take photos

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Whitezombi posted:

pic must include your face and a piece of paper with your user name, date, time, sexual preference, list of food allergies & favorite New Kid.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

One thread to rule them all.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

just call one of those giant eagles and fly there in 20 min

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

WWJD?

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

rcman50166 posted:

Seriously though, just do what you promised to do. You straight up ignored my last message.

God drat.

I wish I wasn't slammed at work. I would sit here for 8 hours and crank out more photoshop of your rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Let he who lives in a poo poo house throw the first poo poo.