Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
People were expecting different? I haven't listened to the episode yet but every interview I see with Brand he comes off as a smart and well spoken guy(somehow).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

kuddles posted:

The one with Norm MacDonald was also really good. He's always been one of my favourite comics who never seemed to get the big break he deserved.

:stare: You sure you're talking about the right Norm MacDonald?

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Norm is loved by internet nerds but he's not the type to be headlining big budget Hollywood movies

Right but he's definitely had his chances at a 'big break', his humor just isn't cut out for the mainstream.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

The Tambor and Cera interviews were so good I can't wait for the Cross one. Maron should just run through the cast of Arrested Development.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Screw Tony Clifton, :swoon:Craig Finn:swoon:

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Schwartzdog seems like a very nice guy.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

I'm happy that Heather Graham seems as cool as I thought she'd be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

fuf posted:

He kind of was. It didn't seem that bad to me. Duncan Jones didn't seem particularly annoyed and they talk about it explicitly which eases the tension.

This is how I felt about it as well.

• Locked thread