Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Another pretty good and drat interesting episode is the 170th episode with Andy Dick . From tales of living in a shed behind the house of the mother of one of his children, to delving into Andy's side of the Phil Hartman/John Lovitz drama, this is definitely worth a listen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

CommunistMojo posted:

That entire episode actually made me angry. It's just Andy blaming everyone else for bullshit he does. It's his own fault he can't find work; not daddy's or anyone else's. gently caress I have never come away from a non-political interview before so angry. I kind of felt pity for him going into the interview and by the end just wanted to punch Andy for every day he's had anything resembling a career.

No, i'm with you totally. Just found it to be very interesting to see what a nutcase the guy is. At first I felt a little sympathy, but it is apparent that he really has no interest in fixing his hosed up life.

Going to check out the Bobby Lee episode after the recommendations- what number is it?

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Catching up on some WTF, and I really enjoyed getting into the mind of Steven Wright in his episode, even if there was nothing truly groundbreaking.

How is the Penn Jillette interview? Worth checking out?

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Caught up on a few other recent-ish WTFs, and I have to recommend the Michael Ian Black interview.

Marc seems to be looking for closure to their sorta-feud, but still takes some passive aggressive digs at Black throughout the interview. Not sure what to make of the whole thing, but interesting nonetheless.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Yeah I thought Weird Al was great. Really nice, genuine guy.

Interesting tidbit from that interview (unless its been mentioned before): Marc's current gf works 'in the field of psychology.' Not horribly surprised, but interesting nonetheless.

• Locked thread