Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP FOREVER.
The girl Marc is dating is not a comic. Just a fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
It's more than that. Dane may have lifted a couple jokes. Leary lifted a persona and act.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
she has been on comedy bang bang before iirc.

Edit: I might be thinking of an old loveline episode.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008

Old Janx Spirit posted:

The opening rant to the Coop episode reveals that Maron's girlfriend Jessica might have a WOW problem.

So Maron is dating a goon?

Was that ever even a question? This is a woman that obviously has such daddy issues she contacted a guy on the internet almost 20 years older than her to have sex and turned it into a 3 year relationship where she has demonstrated time & time again that she's batshit crazy. They're both crazy, but from Day One she has been pretty goony.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
It's the only girlfriend/relationship he's talked about having since pretty much the start of the podcast.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008

ChickenArise posted:

It was really weird to hear her talk about the kid who had posted Mitch's movie to the internet. I was on one of the sites he posted to at the time and it became this weird debate over how much people wanted to respect her wishes.

She probably didn't want people to see it because it's absolutely terrible. Not only is it a bad movie, but it's horrible quality so it's not really something you want to be released as part of your husband's legacy.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
http://www.laughspin.com/2013/05/21/read-marc-maron-and-michael-ian-black-blast-each-other-on-twitter/

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
It wasnt just hicks. He also took a lot of lesser known boston comics stuff, too.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
he did have to have his locks changed when he broke up with her the first time, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
Write more jokes and less forum posts.

• Locked thread