Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

spamman posted:

Killer Beaz was a really interesting interview. Funeral Homes running ambulance services?!?

Yeah that does sound like a pretty major conflict of interest. Maybe they drive up in a hearse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

temple posted:

The JB Smooth interview was really good. He really made some good points in a classically comedic way. His little stories had a point and he worked his jokes back into the interview. I was impressed.

At first it seemed like that was going to be one of the worst episodes, the way he wouldn't stop doing his schtick even when Mark was trying to help him out of his bits. If anyone else was as disappointed as me from the start, it gets better.

I was super psyched to hear Tony Millionaire, good going Mark! His art is great, I bought an original from his site a while back.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I don't know much about James Franco, is there a reason that Marc was being such a smug dick to him the whole time? Working with Marina Abromovic is cool, I don't get why Marc would goof on that like its silly, especially since he seems to aspire to art.

Eddie Pepitone stole the show!

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

That was better than I was expecting, although I guess I didn't have any idea what the format was.

The kid is pretty funny.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Beeez posted:

Are any of these classic bits on Youtube?

I love this one about sweet Camaros. It's also funny how hard it is to find this video if you just search YouTube for "sweet Camaro". There's way too many real douchebag videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leRajequ7-A

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

No. After so many musicians and other non-comedians that didn't work out so well, Yakov might make for a good one.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Now I'll never be able to forget that although I didn't even know what she looked like until just now. It's not that bad since she's not unattractive let alone deformed, but the hair really makes it.

Haha, Mask :iamafag:

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

There is no amount of money you could pay me to listen to WTF episodes featuring a musician or non-comedy world actor.

Between this and skipping through the monologue as quickly as possible I've found I don't yet have to unsubscribe, but it's getting close.

E- how can Jeff Daniels' head be that much larger than Chris Farley's??

Snowy fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Feb 9, 2014

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Looks legit

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

It's an entire show of Marc getting his head further up his own rear end than ever before, and that's saying a lot. I'm about to give up 3/4 of the way through. ymmv

Oh wait now he's calling his dad, ok, guess I'll ride it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I hope he gets Obama talking about doing coke and schmokin weed.

Also about the night he slept in a NYC alley.

• Locked thread