Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

http://astrecords.bigcartel.com/product/wtf-with-marc-maron-the-first-100-episodes

Legendary comedian and heralded podcaster MARC MARON announces the release of the 'WTF WITH MARC MARON' box set. The two-disc set, packaged in die-cut limited edition release of 1,000 copies, includes the first 100 episodes of Maron's phenomenal podcast which has been called "Required Listening" by the likes of New York Magazine, New York Times, Huffington Post, Vanity Fair, and GQ, and "A fascinating hour" by Entertainment Weekly. With over 100 hours of content, the WTF box set features Maron's compelling, in-depth interviews with Ben Stiller, Robin Williams, Zach Galifianakis, Dane Cook, Sarah Silverman, Patton Oswalt and the now-infamous two-part interview with Carlos Mencia, plus many more classic WTFs featuring the top entertainers working today.

The set is comprised of two data DVD's, each containing 50 high quality MP3s.

In addition to audio files of the first 100 WTF episodes, the 'WTF With Marc Maron' box set includes video of WTF Live taped at The Bell House in Brooklyn (WTF Episode 213). The live show features Maron with an all-star guest line up which includes Artie Lange, Morgan Spurlock, Ira Glass, Elna Baker, Nick DiPaolo, Nick Griffin, Joe Mande, and Wayne Koestenbaum onstage in Fall 2011.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

SeventhSeven posted:

Did I mention my story of seeing Marc live? Huge fan at the time. Brought my lovely lady -- Marc walks in before the show and is doing the rounds -- so pumped to meet my hero!

He sees my GF and just transforms into the most creepy predator-looking dude, ignoring me and just not even blinking while giving her elevator eyes. She's immediately like, "so THAT's the guy we came to see?" It was so unfiltered and frankly, disrespectful.

Granted, she is hot... WhimeI understand he's unhinged, and the coke may have cased some permanent damage -- nevertheless seeing him live up close as such a raw exposed nerve of a human just killed my fandom.

Now hearing him STILL being neurotic while getting some major success just makes it all the more unbearable for me.

I'm glad to hear he is insecure about his GFs fascination with the guys from Uhh Yeah Dude, and hope Jonathan and Marc's GF have a nice looooooong hug in front of Marc. ;)

Crippling neurosis is everything I want in a hero, but the second that hero oggles an attractive female in his crowd by golly do my feathers get ruffled!!!! No more Maron! No more are you my life's mentor!

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

SeventhSeven posted:

Marc... Is that you?

Nope, just a guy who needs a crack nap and shouldn't be typing words with their fingers towards other humans.

• Locked thread