Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

Dancing Potato posted:

She works with troubled kids, I'm pretty sure he's mentioned this before but it might have been on a different show.

Autistic kids, actually. He mentions it in Episode 218 - Jack Gallagher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

The Modern Leper posted:

Basically the kinda joke you would hear on the street . . . the jokes your funny friend tells. It's used to denigrate "easy laugh" jokes that don't come from a particular voice or personality.

EDIT: Think Jackie Martling.

Specifically, It's a joke you could find word-for-word on a "100 jokes" website. Those jokes who nobody knows who wrote them but everyone tells each other.

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
The Jonah Ray episode's pretty good.

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
Is there a place where I can hear Marc's whole Sam Kinison saga from beginning to end? There's a couple clips of him on Youtube of him on Bill Burr's podcast telling the story, and he indicated that he was rushing through it a bit.

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

Snowy posted:

Looks legit

I don't think I see what you mean

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

piratepilates posted:

Off the hook for what?

I guess for being dicky to him in that meeting. It was a long time ago, but people are playing up the "marc is crazy" angle too much. If the story he always tells is accurate then lorne was pretty lovely to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
there was definitely some tension in the theroux interview. it was a weird one

• Locked thread