Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sivart13
May 18, 2003
I have neglected to come up with a clever title
I stopped listening to Maron about a year ago. Originally I had no problem with the opening angst-fests, but after a while it just began to feel like he was constantly looking for a wound to pick at. There's a difference between coming to terms with your flaws versus languishing in your insecurities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sivart13
May 18, 2003
I'm not 100% sure "daddy issues" is merited. Maybe just "mustache fan"??

Sivart13
May 18, 2003
I assume http://www.wtfpod.com/podcast/episodes/episode_550_-_allie_brosh ?

Sivart13
May 18, 2003

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

Did it get better? I was interested in hearing them talk #metoo since I'm sure she has some stories, but I turned it off after 30 minutes of Maron's IMDB checklist interview.
1. I could not possibly do the amount of interviews Maron does and remain thoughtful or sane
2. Listening to him asking questions like "and you were what, 20 years old then?" "no, I was 28" repeatedly was exhausting.

• Locked thread