Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Willeh
Jun 25, 2003

God hates a coward

The prosper.com ad that started running on WTF seems a bit... Shady to me.

Like they will go out of their way to say that you can get a loan even if you have bad credit and the legal disclaimer they have to do is about as long as the pitch itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willeh
Jun 25, 2003

God hates a coward

Billy Gnosis posted:

I forgot how charismatic I find Mike Watt. I'm not sure if someone who isn't a fan will like it, but it was definitely one of my favorite episodes in a long time.

Marc touches on it during the end, if you already know how the guy talks you're probably ok. Could be an uphill battle otherwise, but I too thought it was one of my favorite interviews.

Willeh
Jun 25, 2003

God hates a coward

Jippa posted:

If you guys are interested. Marc is on Duncan trussell's podcast. They have a brief start with duncan's normal stuff then the rest of interview is all about the obama episode. If you enjoyed the post mortem I would;d recommend this also. As with marc you should skip duncan's intro (go to about 15 mins).

That was a good talk, but Duncan seems a little...nuts.

Marc was able to reason his way out of some of the weirder things like him being obsessed about killing kids, but ugh it wasn't pretty.

Willeh
Jun 25, 2003

God hates a coward

Keith Richards has a documentary to plug, I imagine that's gotta factor in quite heavily.

Willeh
Jun 25, 2003

God hates a coward

The Neil Young interview highlighted everything I've grown to dislike about him with his railing against anything from factory farming to digital effects pedals.

• Locked thread