Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Peacebone posted:

It looks like there's another David Cross episode that's been recorded. Looking forward to that.

Is this true? David Cross recently kind of made a shot at Marc on Doug Benson's podcast.

Should be an interesting interview.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Does anybody know what Marc's baggage with Jon Stewart is, or have any idea of an interview where he goes into it?

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

The Modern Leper posted:

The former Real World cast member (!) was actually hilarious. Marc kept her on for awhile, cause she had to leave right after get segment. I stopped listening at JASON Nash. However long he's been around, he's filling the Pepitone role (or at least opened in that vein), and I decided I wasn't interested.

Christina Pazsitzky. Check out her podcast Your Moms House (if you enjoy laughing, that is) hosted along with her comedian husband Tom Segura.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

I could listen to Michael Ian Black and Marc Maron go back and fourth a lot longer than I should probably admit to.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

WTF With Marc Maron: The mom from Jurassic Park

Someone put this on the back burner for when the thread needs updating because holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

life is a joke posted:

Like i said im probably reading too much into it

e: :spergin:

yeah, maybe.

• Locked thread