Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

rotinaj posted:

For an even worse interview, check out any of the Bret Easton Ellis podcasts where he fixates on internet outrage, censorship, political correctness or anything else in that vein.

which means pretty much all of them.

That Spin Magazine one was really tough to get through. Holy gently caress, it made me want to hit the guy. What a condescending, full-of-himself jerk that guy was.

He's just pissed off because his dad gets more pussy than him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Has the Lorne interview actually happened? I was under the impression that he hasn't interviewed him yet.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

A Jon Stewart interview would be amazing, but Stewart has already said he wouldn't do it because of how badly Maron treated him in the past.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

I think in the bit he said his brother or some other relative was with him, and left Bingo out of it ( I may be wrong tho). I also don't think the bit included the morning after part of the story.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

So Maron is done after 4 seasons by Maron's own decision. For a grounded Louie-ripoff that starred a guy with essentially zero acting experience in every scene (and featured too many scenes where his co-stars were also comics with no acting chops), it wasn't that bad of a show. 1st season was pretty rocky, especially the storyline about his young GF. But it got a lot better.

First seasons are usually weak, but I didn't think it was all that bad. Kinda bummed that there won't be any more. I really liked the show.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

I've heard maybe five minutes of O&A before, does this guy usually spend his time unironically calling people beta cucks or did BLM break his brain?

Obama broke his brain. That's when the show became completely unlistenable. He always made racist jokes but they seemed playful in nature until Obama won his first term and Anthonys true feelings took over the show.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

I love how he asks Marc if he has to say something at the end a la Pete Holmes making guests say Keep It Crispy.

Cris Hardwick made him say "enjoy your burrito" in a funny voice (can't remember who he was impersonating) at the end of his Nerdist appearance.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Twin Cinema posted:

I did, too. I didn't really know much about Alice Cooper beforehand, but he seems like such a nice, genuine person.

The Jerry Lewis interview (which I don't think was ever released) was hilarious. The ending was so awkward.

It had been previously released, at least in part, because I clearly remembered the ending.

E: Apparently it was recorded in Aug 2016, and released Dec 9, 2016. WTF Uncovered #3, released in between episodes 766 and 767.

empty baggie fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Aug 30, 2017

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

I had thought that Maron already had Leno on WTF, but I was thinking about his appearance on Joe Rogan’s podcast. That was a pretty good interview as well, even though it covered a lot of the same material.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

I’m pretty sure there was some sort of encounter or communication between the two just a short time ago (like within a year or a few) where Stewart basically told him to gently caress off, so I don’t think he’s quite ready to forgive just yet.

I might be mixing that up with when Jon Stewart told Anthony Cumia to gently caress himself at the Cellar a year or two ago, but I think they were two separate incidents.

• Locked thread