Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VAN
May 21, 2004
how do i make baby
I liked the Brand interview quite a bit. Russell came off as a smart, well-spoken guy who has a really good understanding of himself and what he needs to do to stay on the old straight and narrow, given his past demons. Maron said their segment was taped on December 13th, I believe, so it was a little before the divorce announcement.

Also, I sort of agree with the OP about Maron's rants at the beginning of the show. I listen to it religiously now, and have become a fan of wanting to hear what's going on in his life because it is, at worst, amusing. I used to refer to WTF as "fast forward 30 minutes with Marc Maron." But now that I'm invested in him, it's actually more interesting.

There's a pretty good interview with a woman from a few weeks ago named Jillian Lauren. She's married to the bass player from Weezer and used to be a MEMBER OF THE SULTAN OF BRUNEI'S HAREM. She wrote a book about it and talks about what it was like to be a paid-for lady for the richest dude in the world. It was pretty good. The Aubrey Plaza (Parks & Rec actress) interview was really good, too. She reveals to Maron that she had a stroke when she was 20 and a lot of other crazy stuff.

VAN fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Jan 7, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread