Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

The sound of Maron slurping coffee and yelling "pow!" might be the worst noise I have ever heard in my life. I usually throw my headphones off in disgust just as I start to hear him slurp. loving disgusting. I also imagine him having really terrible breath.

I have been listening for a few months now and I am enjoying the show quite a bit despite the active dislike of Marc Maron I have developed. He's just such a bitter, self involved, unfunny oval office that I have a really hard time finding anything endearing about him. I guess it's his cuntishness that makes a bunch of the interviews entertaining though. He has no problems with asking totally inappropriate questions and sometimes it makes for a really good interview.

At times he takes it way too far though. Hearing him prod "Weird Al" about his parents dying when he clearly didn't want to talk about it made me cringe.

veni veni veni fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Sep 12, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread