Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

soggybagel posted:

I'm considering getting the 1.99 one just to blast through and listen to the ones I missed long ago. I find that if the person on isn't someone I am already interested in then I likely won't enjoy that much. Maron is a good interviewer for sussing out certain things from the person he is interviewing but he can't really make me engaged to a person I have no interest in to begin with.

If I pay 1.99 through the iTunes app/on my phone it is only a one time 30 day thing right? It won't pull some auto renew poo poo right?

If it is run by the same company who run the website section, it's an auto renew and they are complete assholes about it.

I thought it was a one off (I guess he got complaints about it because the site is pretty specific about it now). I found out they charged me again when they sent me an email telling me I renewed for another six months. I emailed them back, the same day, asking them to cancel it (since I couldn't find a way to do it on the site) and refund me since I didn't know it would auto-renew. They sent me an email saying that they turned off auto-renew but they won't refund me. I send a blunt email saying to delete the account and refund me or I'm contacting my bank for a chargeback. They send an email saying they will gladly delete my account but they still can't issue a refund. Needless to say, I didn't email them again and contacted my bank.

Call Me Charlie fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Dec 23, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread