Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.

You Am I posted:

I really enjoyed Marc's interview with Alice Cooper in the latest episode.

I did, too. I didn't really know much about Alice Cooper beforehand, but he seems like such a nice, genuine person.

The Jerry Lewis interview (which I don't think was ever released) was hilarious. The ending was so awkward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Maron had two actors with books in back-to-back episodes with Nolte and Penn, and they couldn't have been any different. Nolte was engaging and just rambled on about whatever. Maybe not the most straight-forward episode, but still entertaining. Penn just came across as humorless and insufferable, and there may be nothing less that I want to read than a Sean Penn novel.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

piratepilates posted:

you don't say

Haha, you are right. I am not surprised, really. Well, maybe just to the extent of how humorless and insufferable he actually is. I thought there'd be some moments of levity -- but nope.

Love Marc's opening of "I don't know what I expected".

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Yeah, I liked the Demers episode. I have been finding that I enjoy the episodes more with people I have never heard of before, like the recent episodes with Gale Ann Hurd and Luzer Twersky.

Mind you, the Slash episode was really good.

• Locked thread