Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoB
May 1, 2009
Decided to give chrome a real shot. I had an addon for FF that collapsed all the bookmarks on the toolbar to just the little icon and when I moused over them it would expand out with the name. Is there anything like that for chrome? I really like having tons of bookmarks on the toolbar without having to use a dropdown menu. I know I can remove the name of the bookmark to save space but that isnt really the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoB
May 1, 2009
Is anyone else having trouble with chrome opening links in new windows instead of tabs? All the settings are correct, nothing has changed, but after starting up this morning I cant get it to cooperate.

e: nevermind. Some process wasnt working correctly I guess, force ended chrome.exe and it decided to restore my tabs from yesterday and works now.

KoB fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Sep 24, 2012

KoB
May 1, 2009
Work is switching me from a windows 7 machine to a mac tomorrow and I want to copy my chrome user data/passwords and such. Ive done it on windows copying the appdata folder, can I do the same sort of thing on a mac? Where would that be located?

I am not familiar with macs in the slightest.

KoB
May 1, 2009
Why did they remove the google drive gadget from Gmail?