Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Misogynist posted:

Well, Chrome, it's been a fun ride for the last year and a half or so, but I've finally gotten fed up with your constant freezes, crashes and other stability problems. I'm moving back in with Firefox. If we're both unmarried by the time we're 40, we can get married, okay?

It's either your computer or you're running unstable builds and acting surprised when they crash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Chick3n posted:

Youtube added a new feature that limits how much a video will buffer ahead and stops the video buffering when paused. I'm not sure if there's any way to work around it.

Great...I'd like to know why I can download poo poo from Steam or akamai at 1.8MB/s but I can't stream a low-quality Youtube video without it stopping in the middle to buffer.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Zero VGS posted:

Is this a staggered rollout? I haven't seen anything all day. Not that I'm in a hurry.

Go to help > About Chrome and it'll probably update. I wasn't getting it either at first.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Now I'm getting a message on YouTube even with ublock disabled on that domain.

This is getting old real fast.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I don't think I was actually blocked from using YouTube now. I only disabled uBlock and not some other extension that happened to include an adblocker and once they were both disabled YouTube worked, albeit with ads. Hopefully someone will come up with a permanent solution or their enthusiasm for this project will peter out.