Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sperg Victorious
Mar 25, 2011
Is anyone getting the IE click sound when closing tabs in Chrome 18?

Eh nevermind, a reboot took care of it.

Sperg Victorious fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Feb 17, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sperg Victorious
Mar 25, 2011

syphon posted:

In the latest dev version (28.0.1485.0) they removed the Most Visited links/thumbnails from the new tab page altogether. I hope that's just a temporary thing in this build and not a design direction they're taking.

I know the functionality can be duplicated with Add-Ons, but that's one of the things I liked the most about Chrome. It's sad to see it slowly dwindle and eventually go away altogether. :(

In chrome://flags disable these two, and you'll get the old new tab page back.

Sperg Victorious
Mar 25, 2011

datajosh posted:

So does --disable-new-menu-style not work anymore? I've been stuck with the stupid new menus ever since v28 got promoted to the beta channel.

nm, wrong fix

Sperg Victorious
Mar 25, 2011

Krowley posted:

Ok so apparently you can't manually add plug-ins anymore, which is dumb.

Is there no way to turn something simple like Something Awful Single Post Link back on?

e: Nvm, just had to use developer mode

Did you only have to click developer mode? I have developer mode clicked and I still can't enable any non-web store extensions.