Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

Is there any reason my audio in chrome would be uncharacteristically quiet? It's hard to hear youtube and twitch, but the mixer appears fine:

That's as high as the chrome audio bar seems to peak. The windows system noises are loud, but anything in browser seems quiet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

Kheldarn posted:

Chrome just popped up something asking if I wanted to use AI for some dumb poo poo. I quickly dismissed it, but I'm wondering if there are any flags I need to set to makre sure...

Running Chrome 122.0.6261.129 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Wondering about this too. What are people switching to now that Chrome continues to get worse?

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

desire to know more intensifies

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

no i am a tab closer so this may not be for me

but chrome continues to anger me so maybe firefox